It's all because you are such a good little gardener.
So I was just looking at these pictures again and I realized that your first picture is very artistic. I think you got a good picture!
These are so beautiful! How lucky!
I don't think I've seen flowers like that anywhere for a couple of weeks at least! Yours must really love you!
With snow today, I don't think your beautiful flowers will last much longer. It's a good thing you took those pictures!Katie C.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's all because you are such a good little gardener.
So I was just looking at these pictures again and I realized that your first picture is very artistic. I think you got a good picture!
These are so beautiful! How lucky!
I don't think I've seen flowers like that anywhere for a couple of weeks at least! Yours must really love you!
With snow today, I don't think your beautiful flowers will last much longer. It's a good thing you took those pictures!
Katie C.
Post a Comment