On
Christmas Eve
we all wore our "ugly sweaters"!
As you can see, we have some real doozies.
We actually voted, and guess who the winner was?
You can't tell from the picture, but the snowmen are made out of Styrofoam balls and the trees are VERY fragrant air fresheners!(Next time Robbie gets to ride alone in his own car!)
If you want to see more check out Melissa's blog.
Thanks to Michelle for the pictures and Melissa for doing all the work to upload them!
We hope you all had a great Christmas!

4 comments:
Hahaha! The girls were telling us about the ugly sweaters, awesome!
Hehehehe . . .There were some really funny sweaters there! I love it!
That was a great party! I'm a little nervous to see what we'll plan next!
Katie C.
Oh, the hideousness! I love it! Never thought I'd see Karl in a sweater like that... :) That's a tradition I'd be eager to enjoy every year!
Post a Comment