Thursday, December 11, 2008

Remember when we took these pictures?

A bunch of Hall cousins
Tim, Lori, and Lindsey (who is now a teenager)!

Can you recognize anyone?


Robbie, Michelle, Andrew, and Shane (who looks like one of our kids)!



A few years later. Hint: Two of the babies are Regan and Karli. I'm not sure who the third one is. Does anyone know?





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The third baby was Karli I believe. Why did you have to dig up all those old "scary hairdo" photos of us? :)

Anonymous said...

Oops, you already mention Karli. Maybe it was Kenni (spelling?).

Kelli said...

The one in the yellow is Keni. I'm positive!

Lacey said...

I old old pictures! So fun!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Definitely Kenni in yellow. Man we sure have changed over the years and looking at some of those pictures I am glad I have changed.