
"Family preparedness has been a long-established welfare principle. It is even more urgent today. I ask you earnestly, have you provided for your family a year's supply of food, clothing, and where possible, fuel? The revelation to produce and store food may be as essential to our temporal welfare today as boarding the ark was to the people in the days of Noah."
President Ezra Taft Benson
(Ensign, November 1987)
My sister Linda and I decided that we wanted to include some tips and ideas to help us be better prepared.
Today's tip from Auntie Linda:
(Remember, start with baby steps.)
Plan some simple menus that your family likes.
Make a list of ALL the ingredients that you need.
Watch for sales or buy those items in bulk.
Check out these links:
foodstoragemadeeasy.net
funwithfood storage.net
1 comment:
This is something I'm often thinking about these days. Thanks for the great tips!
Post a Comment