Thursday, January 15, 2009

My wish list.....


January
is a restless month for me. I love the whole fall season
(I put a lot of energy into December and getting things festive for the holidays),
but January seems like the let down month.
Therefore,
I decided to do some "dreaming" and make a list of places I would LOVE to visit.
I have actually been to a few of these places, but I enjoyed them so much I need a revisit!


Sorrento, Italy (a beautiful seaside village)Athens, Greece (rugged, beautiful, historic)

Russia


San Antonio, Texas

New York City

Nauvoo, Illinois (and all the church history sites)

Amish farm country

Colonial Williamsburg, Va.

New England (must be in the fall!)

Salzburg, Austria (I only scratched the surface of this beautiful place. I would love to go back!)

Sigh.......It is fun to dream!

4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Now I want to go on trip too!!! Not fair!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd go to Italy and Greece with you. Let's plan a trip... :-)

Lacey said...

I'm already craving a vacation SO BAD, and this is not helping. Just adding to my list of places I'd love to visit... maybe someday...

Anonymous said...

As you know, I will go on a trip in a moments notice.(Portland, one sunday afternoon we took off with about an hours notice..) so just say when! Linda