Saturday, March 14, 2009

Catching the moment.....or not?

Today we had an early Easter party with our family.
(It was a timing thing....most of us were here this weekend.)

We wanted to take some pictures of Maddie in her new Easter outfit.

She looked so cute!



After about FIVE SECONDS, she was finished cooperating!

Off came the headband. (We can fix that!)

Rolling on the floor came next.
Off came the headband... again!
O.K. Maybe we can't fix that!

Where can I buy a replacement headband??????

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the close-up shot with her crazy face. It's a good thing we really know how cute she is when she's not distorting her face. Her dress is way cute on her! Good job, mom.

Unknown said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing.

The Razon's said...

That is too cute!

Small House said...

CUTE-CUTE-CUTE!! How lucky you are. What a doll.
Sandra

Lacey said...

She is so incredibly cute! I love the new dress. And I'm sure the headband was darling as well... while it lasted... that's Maddie for you! :)

Amber said...

That is so funny. What a cute little girl!

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I get a good hearty laugh every time I see these pictures of Maddie. I can just imagine how it all played out haha.