Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Would you believe it Wednesdays...?


Would you believe it if I told you that instead of using this
I once used this
to comb this boy's hair?

Yes, I really did!

Somehow we managed to get all the way to the church house
before anyone noticed that he had not combed his hair that morning!

Since we were "get-there-at-the-very-last-minute-possible-people"
and didn't have a comb with us,
our only alternative was the car snow scrapper.

I don't recommend it as a grooming tool,
but combined with a little spit it worked!


6 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

gross! You spit in his hair? Haha, that is really funny though.

Lacey said...

A little ingenuity can go a long way! I'm sure he looks much more church-appropriate than he would have otherwise. :)

Katie said...

What an ingenious idea! This cracked me up! I think the most successful people in life are those who manage to be creative and work with what they have! I will have to keep this in mind for when I one day have kids!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!

monica said...

i bet he just loves that story.

Amber said...

That is awesome, in a funny way!