Saturday, March 7, 2009

I got my "give away"!

Remember when I won the blog give away from 320 Sycamore?
It arrived in the mail a few days later.
It was fun to open the package, see the contents,
and know that I was the lucky person to get it all!
Thanks, Melissa!

The package included this shower curtain
This bag of real cotton.And a Pottery Barn organizing book (which I love!).

Today we did some revamping and here is our new and improved bathroom.
(Our free gift seemed to call for a new rug, towels,
and a few accessories to complete the look,
but we were long overdue for an update!)


We like the new look!


For some reason this picture looks a bit pink, but I think it was the lighting.


Thanks Katie and Michelle for helping me pick out the accessories!

17 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Wow I really like how it turned out! It looks REALLY cute! I'm kind of jealous.

Anonymous said...

Your bathroom looks great! It was fun helping you shop. It's amazing how a few things can change the whole look of the room.

Holly said...

That looks so beautiful! I'm glad you won.

Small House said...

I think you're one lucky duck!
The bathroom turned out really nice!!

Have a great day.
Sandra

Katie said...

Holy cow, your bathroom looks fantastic! Good job!

By the way, I interviewed with your school district on Monday. I need to come and talk to you sometime so I can pick your brain!

Melissa said...

JoAnn~it looks great! You pulled it all together beautifully! I love the accessories~and you used the cotton! Thanks for sharing~you're on my blog today. :)

Georgia Girl said...

Did a great job with your giveaway that I so wanted to...lol...I love that shower curtain..

Anonymous said...

Came over from where you won your items and you done a great job! I love it!
Sarah

Mandi Shandi said...

Congrats on winning the contest. Looks like that gift was supposed to be yours. It looks wonderful in your home. This is the first time I have been to your blog, but I absolutely LOVE the quotes on your sidebar. I'll be back!

Lacey said...

I love your newly made over bathroom! The shower curtain is fabulous and your new accessories are perfect. I think I'll need to hire you to come decorate my house!

Christina said...

Your bathroom turned out wonderful. Isn't that shower curtain the cutest.

Love the cotton in the jar and all of the chocolate-y brown.

S and L said...

HI there!! Love your blog!! I found it on Facebook! That real cotton is amazing!! How Fun. You'll have to check out my blog when you have a chance! It is
www.shljanderson.blogspot.com/
Maybe you can show my mom how to blog. LOL I'll be checking back!

Anonymous said...

REally nice bathroom! The shower curtain fitted in there like a charm!

TidyMom said...

I LOVE it!! now I want to do my bathroom in brown and blue!

~TidyMom

amylouwhosews said...

Looks relaxing! I love the blue birds on the shower curtain! You did a great job!

Amber said...

Looks nice!

Unknown said...

I just love how your bathroom turned out!