Monday, June 8, 2009

I gave away my give-away!


On the weekend we traveled North to attend a birthday party and a baby blessing.
(Happy First Birthday, Ivy! Welcome to the world Preston!)

While we were there my daughter Liz helped me finish my give-away!
We got pictures from Tannie's blog (the winner) and Liz printed them.
I can say it turned out cute because all I did was add the word "smile" and glue on the buttons.
My husband and Liz did the rest!
(Thanks for doing the work so I can get the credit!)


I did sew this apron, however.
(I hadn't forgotten all of my old 4-H sewing training!)

(Thanks to Irene for letting me borrow her sewing machine.)
I also "borrowed" these pictures from Tannie's blog.
Thanks for letting me steal them.
It was fun hosting the give-away and maybe I'll do another one some time soon.

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Your gifts turned out cute. Now I will be waiting... for my cute new apron that's coming my way!

Lacey said...

The apron and the picture frame turned out beautifully! I'm sure Tannie will love them. :) And thanks for coming to Ivy's party. We always love having you and your family around! :)

Small House said...

Those 4-H sewing skills come in handy sometimes.
The apron turned out very nice.
Have a great day.
Sandra