I just read about an "Ugly Sweater Party" on
Just a Girl.
Last year we had one, too, on Christmas Eve. (What this really means is that we pulled out our old, colorful, overly-decorated sweaters- the kind only school teachers really wear!
Ha ha!)
We had a lot of fun making them even more ugly, hoping to win the contest.
Well...

Robbie was the winner with his "enhanced" pine-smelling-air-freshener-Christmas-tree-sweater (although there was some stiff competition).

As luck would have it, cousin Chris borrowed the sweater this year to wear to his company party and took the grand prize! (Once an ugly sweater-always an ugly sweater!)
If you would like to read more about our party last year click here.
Looks like a busy week ahead.
I hope we make it!!!
♥
JoAnn
Just a Girl.
Last year we had one, too, on Christmas Eve. (What this really means is that we pulled out our old, colorful, overly-decorated sweaters- the kind only school teachers really wear!
Ha ha!)
We had a lot of fun making them even more ugly, hoping to win the contest.
Well...

Robbie was the winner with his "enhanced" pine-smelling-air-freshener-Christmas-tree-sweater (although there was some stiff competition).

As luck would have it, cousin Chris borrowed the sweater this year to wear to his company party and took the grand prize! (Once an ugly sweater-always an ugly sweater!)
If you would like to read more about our party last year click here.
Looks like a busy week ahead.
I hope we make it!!!
♥
JoAnn
4 comments:
This is great! I don't think I could ever tire of looking at ugly sweater pictures. They just make me laugh!
I loved all of our sweaters. Did the sweater smell asstrong this year as it did last year?
I think your ugly sweater contest looks like one of the funnest parties ever! There really was some stiff competition... I'm very impressed!
What a fabulous idea! An ugly sweater party, I love it! Yup, the winner is mighty ugly. Yikes!
No holiday sweaters in this house!
Post a Comment