
(Last weekend)Another weekend is here!
Yeah!
Our house always seems to fill up with friends, family, and food.
Tonight we created an instant party with some food from Costco and a cardboard box.
While sane people might be heading off to a movie theater or a fancy restaurant,
we're home enjoying the simple life.
(I'm not saying we don't enjoy those things, too, but once in a while
it is nice to relax and let your hair down!)
Could it be that some of us are feeling a little RELIEF that grades are posted, report cards are finished, and a new term begins on Monday???
(Don't forget, FOUR of us work at a school!)
Have a great weekend!
♥
JoAnn
P.S. I'd kind of like a curtain at my dining room window, but I can't quite figure out what would work there. Any ideas?
we're home enjoying the simple life.
(I'm not saying we don't enjoy those things, too, but once in a while
it is nice to relax and let your hair down!)
Could it be that some of us are feeling a little RELIEF that grades are posted, report cards are finished, and a new term begins on Monday???
(Don't forget, FOUR of us work at a school!)
Have a great weekend!
♥
JoAnn
P.S. I'd kind of like a curtain at my dining room window, but I can't quite figure out what would work there. Any ideas?



4 comments:
I love our instant parties. We really have consumed most of your weekends lately. But it has been fun. Sorry for the unexpected visit again this weekend.
Looks like never a dull moment! we are jealous. "A good laugh is sunshine in a house." Don't know who said that but it is true!
FUN WEEKEND!!! I LOVE the weekends. And it looks like you have such a good time!!!
Enjoy!
I love your ideas...I agree..it's so much easier to entertain and have fun at home rather than a restaurant.
It looks like all the right ingredients for a perfect party. My dining room window is also bare...so maybe others can see how much fun we have in our homes.
Post a Comment