
Thank goodness a weekend is in sight!
Ever have one of those weeks when your "To do" list keeps getting bigger and bigger?
If I can dig myself out from under, this is what I would like to do:
Go for a walk (somewhere pretty)
Browse a furniture store (just to do some wishing)
Eat some popcorn (at a movie theater)
Visit my sister (who just had surgery)
Go out to lunch
Plant some flowers
Cook breakfast (and eat it at my leisure-in my pajamas!-IN BED!)
Read a novel
Go exploring a new neighborhood
Sleep
Try out a new recipe (and get some new photos to blog about)
Go for a pretty drive
Well, it's time to shower and face the day. Hopefully, by next week I will have some great things to report back about.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
♥
JoAnn
P.S. The weather report says a storm is coming!!!
Oh my....
Tomorrow is the end of Holly's Give-away!
Don't forget to sign up.
6 comments:
I want to copy your "to do" list. I hope you're doing well!
Well, I think I can help...
1. I have a nature park behind my house- perfect for walks
2. There are some furniture stores you could browse up here too (with two little cuties as well)
3. I could eat popcorn at a theature too
4. You can visit Linda on your way up here
5. I would even pay to take you to lunch :)
6. I need to get my little garden started
7. I would even cook you breakfast... you'd have to eat in my bed but I'll cook
8. Ummm... you'd have to bring your own book
9. You've never explored my neighborhood before
10. I'll even let you sleep
11. I always love to cook a new recipe (I want to try baclava sometime soon by the way)
12. It is a pretty drive from my house to yours...
There you have it. 12 VERY good reasons you should come visit me this weekend!
I hope you get to do at least some of those things. They sound GREAT!
Liz-- you're silly, but you make a persuasive argument!
This photo has me concerned....I think your daughter has some very sensible ideas...I think it's time we let the young ones take over...
You know where you will be going.
hi jo i just want to tell you I love your blog. I read it daily you are so good at it. good to talk to you yesterday. love ya di
Post a Comment