
(photo from Google.com)Today I spent the day at home.
Alone.
I wasn't feeling well, but I think a good rest was all I needed.
♥
JoAnn
P.S. Thanks to everyone who entered Holly's give away! It is still open so if you haven't signed up you still can.
P.P.S. Last night we saw "Fiddler on the Roof" at Hale Center Theater.
It was amazing!
(If you go, don't sit near the aisle, where you will be "spotlighted" crying like a baby!)
6 comments:
Michelle and I get to go see that play on Saturday. I'm so excited! We are sitting by an aisle, but I'm more worried about being in the spotlight than I am about crying. I guess I'll bring tissues for Michelle.
Katie C.
Hey I didn't know you were home today! I would have called to bother you!
We went to Fiddler on Monday. I looked for you. That surely is an amazing place.
That's one of my favorite live shows. I have seen it several times and am schedule to see it again in Seattle in May...
Take time...I told my daughter to take a extra day...She works so hard.
I love that quote! Glad you got a day to yourself to recharge. Hope you are feeling well now.
Thanks a lot, Katie! Ok, nevermind, I guess I can get emotional at times. Just bring one of those little purse packs of tissue.
Post a Comment