the wife of our former Church President, Gordon B. Hinckley.
What an amazing lady!
(I only copied part of the email, but thanks, Linda! All of her quotes are perfect.)
Here are a few other amazing mothers:
My mother, Mildred, holding me (with my carefully styled Mohawk).
Oh, how we miss her!
My sweet MIL, Naomi, and cute Carolyn and Connie. Don't they all look so stylish?
And...
Someone who has loved more kids than 50 mothers put together,
Aunt Mardene with a young Judd.
Happy Mother's Day!
JoAnn
P.S. One more good quote (I can't resist):






5 comments:
Happy Mother's Day!!! :)
I love those pictures of both my Grandma's and our extra grandma we have. We truly have been blessed with great women in our lives. And you are definitely one of them. Thank you so much for being the best mom i could ever have asked for. I love you oh so much!
Love Sis Hinckley she's so inspiring. Hope you have a wonderful mother's day. Mimi
You know how to honor Mothers'. I hope that you have also felt honored today.
Those are some beautiful quotes.
Thanks for being such a loving and understanding mother. I am so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Mothers Day!
Katie C.
Post a Comment