(Yes, it did rain, but that's not the kind of shower I'm talking about!)
On Saturday, we celebrated the very-soon-to-be-here-arrival-date of Andrew and Irene's little baby boy.
Carolyn and Connie out-did themselves with a great luncheon and their beautiful home made quilts! Mom Clegg shared her lovely home. Isn't it nice to have great family support?
The cute quilt on the top was made by Great Aunt Carolyn (speaking from the baby's point of view). It is so soft and colorful. I love the fabric with all the cute animals. Won't it be fun to snuggle a little baby in?
The quilt on the bottom was made by Great Aunt Connie (same connection) and actually had the exact same material on the back that Irene used to make a crib skirt.
How perfect to match the bed! Did you notice the cute pictures she embroidered on the front?
What a lucky little boy!
We can't wait to meet our new grandson!
This baby is going to be one of the best dressed kids around.
Thanks, everyone, for the gifts and the support.
♥
JoAnn
I'm linking to Mosaic Monday at The Little Red House! Go check out all the other mosaics.
We can't wait to meet our new grandson!
This baby is going to be one of the best dressed kids around.
Thanks, everyone, for the gifts and the support.
♥
JoAnn
I'm linking to Mosaic Monday at The Little Red House! Go check out all the other mosaics.


7 comments:
Look how quick...something was laid on your heart. It's funny how when I sit and think...about posting, more than not...it's about family..
That's my life.
Enjoy it.
My favorites are always the hand made gifts - great quilts!
Amanda
You're not the only one anxious to meet the little guy. It was a fabulous shower, I'm so blessed to be part of your amazing family JoAnn!
It was a wonderful shower and both Aunt Connie and Aunt Carolyn's blakets were beautiful. They did it again. I can't wait to meet this little guy!
Looks like it was a fun shower and the quilts are sweet.
The quilts are beautiful, looks like a fun shower. Wonderful photos!
Lucky little one to be showered with such love and so many beautiful handmade things!
Post a Comment