Friday, July 9, 2010

Enjoying life's sweet moments....

"Life is to be enjoyed, not endured."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley



























































































Number ONE on my summer "Bucket List" is enjoying my grandchildren.  
What greater joy is there?

JoAnn

P.S.  Thanks for the top two pictures, Liz (and Katie who owns the camera).
Thanks, Andrew, for the bottom one.

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love that picture of Brookie on the swing. She sure loves that swing. Little Joshua is a doll... but I still haven't seen him do much but sleep. Maybe he will be awake tomorrow :)

Small House said...

OH CUTE!!! The pictures are adorable. Great quote to. I have that on a tile in my house. He's full of a lot of great wisdom :)
Have a good day.
Sandra

Lacey said...

So so so perfect. And beautiful. And darling. Your grandkids are the cutest bunch I think I've ever seen. Here's to enjoying!

Irene said...

I love that top picture of Brooklyn, she is so happy!

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh, yes! Do spend lots of time with them because they grow up very fast. Yours are very sweet.