The fence is finished!
I still need to uncover some of my plants that got buried and I need to clean up the grass line,
but it looks so much better than before.
Thank you, Ken, for all your hard work!
Thanks to Katie for helping paint.
Our neighbor wanted her teenage son to help and so thanks to Chris and his friend, too!
Before:
After:
Before:
After:
Now.....
I have visions of beautiful roses growing through the pickets.
Maybe like this:
(all of these images are from Google.com)
or this....
I love these pink roses, too.
Sigh!
Maybe someday.....
♥
JoAnn







9 comments:
It looks nice. Dad did a good job. Now we just need to go get you those rose bushes.
Wow, the finished fence looks fantastic! That's one big project! And I agree, it would look lovely with some rose bushes growing through and around it just so... :)
looks great! I love picket fences and the roses will look beautiful there.
It looks so cute! Classic white picket fence!
Wow that looks amazing! Great job!
It's fun to dream and you definitely have a good start. The new fence looks very cool!
Dad did a great job, as usual! I love it. Now for the other side of the yard.?. Maybe someday :)
Looks so great!
What a beautiful change...I'm sure you were so used to the old fence, but this fence gives you a new perspective on what you can envision for the future...
Keep dreaming...can't wait to see what you will eventually plant.
Post a Comment