Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer fun....

Life is good!
Don't you wish you had all the energy that kids have?




Maddie and Brooklyn we missed you!

JoAnn

4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

where was your party at? I don't recognize the background. We are sorry we missed it too though. Looks and sounded like a lot of fun. We definitely miss you.

Marg said...

I think that's what all the cousins remember...is the summer time.
Where are you little ones?
It doesn't take much to wrap up a few others.

Lacey said...

I find myself wishing I had that kind of energy quite often! Looks like it was a fun party. :)

The Gathering Place said...

Liz, the party was at Carolyn's house and the yard looks different because their fence is down. They are getting a new white one.

Marg, my little ones have moved to Idaho for five months while their dad does an internship for school. We aren't that far away, but too far to get together for lunch.