Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Life....

























































Do you have any plans for something fun or memorable?
Summer is almost over!

We have something "up our sleeve".

(It's on my summer bucket list.)
I hope I can share something soon!

JoAnn


4 comments:

Lacey said...

I hope whatever it is works out for you! I always love being able to cross something off of my bucket list. :)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I'm jealous we don't get to go with you... so have fun for me.

Small House said...

You're right...summer's flying by.
Love the pictures. Sweet, sweet, holding hands...CUTE!

Beth at Aunties said...

Darling pictures! Summer has gone by and we haven't accomplished or ahd the time to do anything we want to do yet! ;) Enjoy your next adventure!!!
We are having our first family reunion with our own kids... similar to what you did. We rented a condo at Bear Lake that sleeps 21 and our kids from Utah, Boise and Colorado will be able to came.

Did you know we grew up in Pocatello? What part does Liz live in?
Enjoy the rest of your summer!