Saturday, August 7, 2010

We're back.....!

We are back home!  
It was a great weekend and we had a lot of fun.
I haven't uploaded any pictures yet, so I think I'll just wait and talk about it later.

O.K.
Just a little teaser...
(I have visions of wildly-excited, curious fans wondering just what we did, but in reality I know most of you probably don't even remember that we went away.  Please just humor me and play along!)

Here goes:
We are all very dirty....
We practically took our whole house with us.....
(and like Holly said, we DO wish we had taken the kitchen sink....)
We have a TON of work ahead of us just putting everything away.....
Our vehicles are all a new color- DUSTY BROWN....
My feet are in desperate need of a long hot soak and a pedicure.....
We don't smell very nice.....
We are all very dirty....

**********
I am, however, going to post some pictures of our big day doing the connect pass.  I took them from Liz's blog and some of you already saw them, but I wanted them on my blog for my own record keeping.
THANKS, LIZ!








It was a nice day and proof that you don't always have to go far away and spend a lot of money to have a little vacation!

******
Here is one more picture of cute Joshua!



JoAnn

P.S.  Guess what we got in our Bountiful Baskets this week?
Fresh raspberries, grapes, strawberries, pears, cantaloupes, tomatoes, lettuce, green peppers, broccoli, bananas, and more!
Yum!

2 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I'm glad you are back. I missed not being able to call you whenever I wanted to. Can't wait to see all your wonderful pictures.

Lacey said...

Actually I am indeed very curious to hear all about where you went and see pictures of how wonderful it was! The pictures from your day all around town are awesome. :) And your Bountiful Basket sounds heavenly! You've got to love summer... :)