Sometimes life throws you a curve ball.
Go Preston and Maddie!
We LOVE you!
John 14:18
"I will not leave you comfortless; I will come to you."
John 14:18
"I will not leave you comfortless; I will come to you."
♥
JoAnn
P.S. Thanks for the picture, Ally!
P.S. Thanks for the picture, Ally!

5 comments:
That is a cute picture. Ally, you did catch a good one. That boy sure is a happy one isn't he?
That picture is absolutely darling! My guess would be that he knew his daddy was still near and that Preston just enjoyed being with all of his loving family that day.
So sorry to hear about your familie's loss. When it's sudden it's always such a shock. Our prayers are with you and your family. Mimi
I don't know who these little cuties are, but they are precious.
Keep cheering them on...you are a great cheerleader.
Post a Comment