Happy Birthday, Brooklyn!
(I'm a little late, sorry.)
Brooklyn's first birthday was several weeks ago, but we didn't get to celebrate with her until
Halloween weekend.
Halloween weekend.
Of all her gifts, she liked the balloons the most. (Sorry to those who spent more money!)
She had her very own cake (with a little assistance from Maddie in blowing out the candle),
but she didn't need any help eating it!
What fun is a cake if you don't get to wear the plate on your head?
She cleaned up just in time to model her new winter hat.
Life is pretty simple when you're ONE!
♥
JoAnn





4 comments:
I love the last picture of her in her hat! I still need to get all those pictures from you! I need to blog about it too.
She was pretty funny eating that cake though. Oh how I love my little stinker!
I'm glad we got to celebrate with you! She is an adorable one.
Balloons and boxes with wrapping paper... I'm convinced that's all one-year-olds really need for a great birthday party-- not that that would be enough to make any one-year-old's parents happy though. :) Looks like she LOVED the cake... that girl is such an eater! Love her! And that winter hat is absolutely darling. :)
Looks like quite the celebration! fun, fun!
Post a Comment