... And it sure is beautiful! :) The driving is kind of nasty but it is pretty.
"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!" I'm sure it will get old soon, but for now I'm loving it! :)
Crazy, isn't it? All our snow shovels are broken, but we were able to patch two of them up enough to use. Barely.
WOW! How many inches did you get? Stay safe and warm!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
... And it sure is beautiful! :) The driving is kind of nasty but it is pretty.
"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!" I'm sure it will get old soon, but for now I'm loving it! :)
Crazy, isn't it? All our snow shovels are broken, but we were able to patch two of them up enough to use. Barely.
WOW! How many inches did you get? Stay safe and warm!
Post a Comment