Christmas finally came (Yeah!) and it was a good holiday.
We ate far too much food. (Plus, the refrigerator is now filled to the brim with left-overs.)
We didn’t get enough sleep. (We stayed up late, but Brooklyn always woke up early.)
The house was constantly cluttered and noisy. (Is it time for another meal already?)
There was always something to finish or accomplish. (Three parties, family dinners, movies, last minute shopping, cooking, wrapping, etc.)
But….
We enjoyed spending time with our family and friends.
We soaked in the atmosphere of all the the lights and
the Christmas decorations.
We pondered and thought about the birth of our Savior; His sacrifice and love for us.
We realized how blessed we really are!
(Pictures can be enlarged if you click on them.)
Here are a few more pictures.
Thanks, everyone!
♥
JoAnn
P.S. Thanks, Ken, for the anniversary dinner at Braza Grill and the beautiful roses. Thanks, kids, for the balloons and cheese cake! What a nice surprise!
P.S. Thanks, Ken, for the anniversary dinner at Braza Grill and the beautiful roses. Thanks, kids, for the balloons and cheese cake! What a nice surprise!
3 comments:
Really, I will thank you for the cheese cake. I know it was your anniversary but I sure wanted that cheese cake :) It was a wonderful holiday and we enjoyed spending the time with you (even if your house did suffer a little). All of our parties were fun and we sure did eat way too much yummy food.
I remembered after I got home Sunday that your aniversary was coming up. Happy Anniversary late. Thanks for hosting the party. It was fun. Thanks for getting a game started for my kids. We appreciated it.
Thanks Carolyn
We too, had many late evenings...I have a few days off of work and it feels so good to sleep in before net week starts again. Yes, it may be crazy, but we can all stand that kind of craze for awhile.
Happy Anniversary for you...You must be somewhere in the 30's...
Post a Comment