Friday, December 10, 2010

Educational web links.....





 If you have kids...
and need some great web pages for extra academic activities, you might want to check out my school web page.  It is geared for third graders, but some of the sites have more options.


One of my favorite sites is under the MATH tab.  Check out Virtual Manipulatives.  There are some great  interactive math activities.  Who says it has to be for kids?

I hope you all have a productive, fun weekend.  I'm sure glad the weekend is here!  I was getting really close to this place:

(Thanks, Linda, for the wall art!)

JoAnn

2 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

you are funny mom. :) I too must say I was at that "same" place with you this week.

Kelli said...

Thanks for the links. I actually like little math games and such. I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season!!