My company has all gone home.
The house is quiet.
(It is also much cleaner!)
But….
I miss them.!
This cute little girl had a rough week.
She burned her nose on the fireplace.
She was knocked over by a swinging tent.
I backed into her with my vacuum., sending her flying across the room..
She scratched the corner of her eye when she fell into the railing.
(She’s at the dangerous age where she thinks she can do everything the older kids do!)
PLEASE BE CAREFUL LITTLE BROOKLYN!
We ♥ YOu!
Grandma Jo
5 comments:
Suhc a cute photo!
I love Brooklyn's name :)
I have a great niece living in Arizona named Brooklyn Ann.
Happy and healthy 2011 to you and your family!
Sounds like the poor thing had a rough week when it came to accidents! Good thing she's so tough... though like you, I agree that she should be careful. Love that little cutie!!!
Love this photo. Good thing she's one tough little girl!
Looks like your Christmas was as fun as ours! Brooklyn is at that age where life can be dangerous. Happy 2011. Mimi
hehehe oh that picture is hilarious! My little sweetie. I sure love ya but I too agree. You need to slow things down a bit and get into a little less trouble.
Post a Comment