Nobody looks forward to a funeral.
It is always sad saying goodbye to someone you love and care about, and that you will miss,
but
it is a nice time to reunite with cousins and other relatives that you don't get to see very often.
These pictures were taken at the recent funeral of Ken's Aunt Marie.
(Thanks, Yun, for the pictures!)
(All but three cousins were in this picture- and cousin Eddy who passed away a few years ago.)
(Drew, Kevin, Carolyn, Gina, Marcia, Jackie, Kelly, Lisa, Ken)
This is Ken's family (including brother-in-law Steve and nephew Brett).
Last night we found out that there will be another funeral for our family.
My Uncle Grant passed away yesterday.
I hope we don't have any more "reunions" for a while!
♥
JoAnn
2 comments:
It's like we say...it's wedding and funerals that bring a lot of us together again. I guess as we age, we recognize that we are at a different stage, but the beauty of it is that we have the HOPE that we will all be together again.
Regardless of the circumstance enjoy the opportunity of family.
It's fun to see pictures of all the people we don't see very often anymore. But I agree, I think we've had enough "reunions" for a while... please.
Post a Comment