Armed with my camera,
I bravely set out today to seek and find something that wasn’t dull, dreary, or gray. I didn’t have to look too far.
The beautiful flowers were a gift from my husband who knew I was needing something beautiful.
THANK YOU!
The other images were from school.
I just needed to look for them.
“Think left and think right and think low and think high.
Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!”
Dr. Seuss
Today I had recess duty and boy was it snowing!
Sometimes life looks a little differently when you are on the outside looking in!
These girls didn’t let a little snow stop their jump roping fun.
P.S. I don’t think I was the only one who needed a change.
This morning, just as the snow was starting to fall, I looked out my window to see a fellow teacher and her whole class out out running wildly across the playground, doing a “snow dance”!
(It wasn’t even recess time!)
I thought I’d end with one more shot of these beautiful flowers!
7 comments:
There really is a good amount of color and life out there in January... apparently we just have to make an effort to look for it and you were successful. I love all that you found... thanks for sharing! And your flowers are gorgeous. :)
I love your pictures. I just read about Katy's dancing in the snow on facebook. Makes me laugh. I am impressed with the flowers dad gave you as well. Way to go dad!
Yay, I am so glad you found some color. And those flowers are beautiful.
It's wonderful when our men know what we need...Snow dance, send some this way...it's not raining today, so I'm out for a walk...and cleanup again.
You could easily of joined FFF.
Thank you for the uplifting pictures. I need to spend half of January somewhere else! I need to remember that next year! Loved the banner and flowers inside that classroom. So cheery. Mimi
You found some beautiful color on a cold winter day! Fun photos!
Your blog is so fun to catch up on with all the fun photos. I need to start putting photos back on mine. Love the banners in the school window. I just made a banner for Valentine's day that I hung on our mantel. Maybe that's what my first photo should be of.
Post a Comment