Monday, January 24, 2011

January doldrums……

Blah!  I’m feeling the need for some color.

Doesn’t it seem like everything is dull, gray, and bleak outside right now?  (I’d even take a good snow storm.)

I’m really craving something bright and cheerful.

Sort of like this:

color

(Photo from Google)

I guess for the next few days I will be off hunting for something to “soothe my thirsty soul”.  (I sound a little flaky, but I promise, I’m just restless.)  Maybe I will take my camera and see what I can find. 

Any suggestions?

P.S.  Maybe my lingering cold is starting to get to me!!!!

(24 days and counting!)

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I know exactly how you feel! January/February can seem so colorless and dull at times. We woke up to a good snowstorm this morning though and that's helped a lot-- I hope you did too! And good luck in your search for life and color with your camera, I'd love to see what you find. :)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

You could come visit me. It snowed here today... AND my girls are always colorful! Walah. Problem solved. Oh and it wouldn't be your house getting messy.

Mimi Sue said...

Got the same problem! Let's go to Hawaii! Mimi

linda said...

come visit and we'll think of something!!!