In a few weeks, Karl, our son-in-law, will be walking with the other graduates at Utah State University’s graduation ceremony. He just finished getting his masters degree. We are very excited and proud of his accomplishments!
This is the picture I took at his bachelor's graduation.
He looks like he was ready to be beamed up to a waiting spacecraft!
Do you think I could get a
few photography lessons before his big
day?
JoAnn
4 comments:
wow, that is actually quite impressive! How did you do that? I am pretty excited though that we are once again FINALLY at graduation time!
I love that your photos have personality. I have a picture of Joshua that you took around January that is my favorite (even if it is blurry) because you captured his excited expression.
I've never seen that picture before, and my first thought was, "What on earth is sticking out of his cap???" Nice shot! :) When Steve and I walked at our USU graduation four years ago (same first week of May ceremony) there were gorgeous blossoms on the trees and it was snowing like crazy! Maybe you'll be able to get a fun picture of something like that this time around... ;)
I love his antenna! And congratulations to your son in law!
You all should be so proud. Mimi
Post a Comment