If you were to drive by a certain house on a certain street in West Valley City, Utah and you wondered why there were so many cars parked in the front yard, and why so much NOISE was coming from the inside of the house, and how so many delicious smells were escaping into the atmosphere, then you might have a small understanding of how our SPRING BREAK is going!
Heidi arrived safely from Portland and everyone has enjoyed hanging out with her.
(Katie and Heidi) (Maddie and Brooklyn)
We haven’t really gone anywhere, or done anything very exciting, but we have laughed a lot, eaten plenty (Yummy ribs baked by Robbie), played games (Telestrations), watched “Red” and “The A_Team” projected on a giant screen, decorated Easter eggs, and dodged and stepped over a million and a half tiny toys.
(I probably didn’t need to organized them all the day before!)
(Karl) (Heidi and Michelle)
(Katie, Andrew, and Heidi)
(Irene and Joshua) (Brooklyn and Joshua)
(Brooklyn, Maddie, and Liz)
(Brooklyn, Robbie, Maddie)
Stay tuned for more updates.
JoAnn
P.S. I even got a few flowers transplanted
-without doing it in the RAIN!
5 comments:
Yay for having the whole crew together! Sounds like a fabulous way to spend spring break. :) And was that little piggy tails I saw on Miss Brooklyn's head? Darling!!!
It has been so wonderful getting to play so much this week. But I have to admit, it sure makes it nice that we can jump in the car and take the girls home to their own beds at night. Thanks for all the cooking you have done for us this week. It has been delicious.
I love that you have the week off and we get to spend so much time together this week. And your food is always so delicious, although I'm going to have to take up running next week :P
Looks like you had a good time! Sorry we didn't get to see Heidi.
I can hear the cousins chatter and giggle away..There's never enough play time, but it's so special that you can spend that time with them.
It starts soon enough again.
Post a Comment