Monday, June 20, 2011

Passing on some interesting ideas….

Today I stumbled across some fun tips.  Since I’m so nice (ha ha!) I thought I’d share the information.
If you like shopping at HomeGoods (We LOVE that store!) you can enter to win a $100 gift card.  Leave a comment on
Mille Fiori Favoriti’s  blog  (the orange link takes you right to the contest page)  telling what you would buy if you were the winner.  Who knows, you just might win!  (I’m really hoping that I win, but I will cheer for you if you are chosen!)
Also,,,,
Did you know HomeGoods has a blog?
(click on the above link)

Another fun idea for those who like unusual and quirky things, beautiful outdoor scenery, and delicious food is a traveling restaurant called Outstanding in the Field.  It is a traveling bus that sets up really long tables in beautiful outdoor settings like on a beach, in the middle of a wheat field, on a mountain, at a vineyard, etc.  They have a guest chef at each location.  If you click on their link you can look at some of their cool locations and check out their schedule.
imaget
(This photo was from their blog.) 
It must be pretty popular because a lot of their locations are already sold out.  What a fun idea!  (Sorry, I can't remember which blog I saw this on.)

They are hosting one in Eden, Utah on July 17th at a place called Sandhill Farms. 
Sounds like a great event!
JoAnn

2 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

A traveling restraunt. Sounds like a fun idea. We do need to sign up for that give away though don't we.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Thanks so much for posting the HomeGoods give away info on your blog, JoAnn!

I'd love to try the traveling restaurant one day if I could eat in such a beautiful location as this!