Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What’s in your flower garden?

 

"”There are fairies at the bottom of

our garden.”

Rose Fyleman quotes

mosaic

Yesterday, Liz took these pictures of little Aubrey in our backyard. 

Isn’t she sweet?

Nice job as the photographer, Liz!

JoAnn

12 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I like those fairies... and your garden was perfect for those fairies. I love your garden.

julie said...

So precious!

jen said...

So sweet - we really need to have a family gathering so I can hold all of these precious little babies!

Lacey said...

A beautiful tiny fairy if I've ever seen one! :)

Mimi Sue said...

Aubrey is so adorable! We have little grandgirls just about the same age. Margaret was born on May 24th. Her due date was July 17th! Anyway, we live up in Kaysville and that picture with your daughter looked like our Kaysville ponds. But we're all in Davis County which makes us neighbors...Mimi

Pondside said...

Perfect, just perfect.
I don't know why I'm not following you, but am about to remedy that.

Pondside said...

Hmmm....I'm going to have to find a better way to follow - perhaps on my sidebar.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Oh my goodness, Aubrey is so beautiful! Such gorgeous photos of her! Your daghter is a wonderful photographer.

Happy 4th of July!

Linda said...

Such sweet pictures! I agree with Jenny, we need to all get together and have a baby holding party. I want your kind of flowers!!

wendy said...

Came to visit you via MiMi Sue's Cottage.
I did a scroll through you blog. Was fun.
Whad an adorable little baby.
AND.......I love Matthew Cuthbert and all things Anne of Green Gables.
When I was a young girl, I lived on Cuthbert Street. Yay

Marg said...

How beautiful. We sure don't have our infants posted in those kind of photo styles eh?
Fun to watch...
Make sure you have a wonderful weekend. I can imagine the party is on at your place again.

Marg said...

Pondside is a keeper. I met her in person...what a delight.
Someday we will also meet...I know that for sure and I'm kicking myself that I did not have the time last summer. But that's OK....