I hope everything gets back to normal for you soon - but while you wait, you could go out and take some pictures of the playhouse........just a suggestion......
I love that quote... I will duplicate it and put it up in my little boys room...such good reminders with a bit of heart. Hoping you can get things running again...we can't handle ourselves without always peaking in on each other eh?
4 comments:
I hope everything gets back to normal for you soon - but while you wait, you could go out and take some pictures of the playhouse........just a suggestion......
I love that quote...
I will duplicate it and put it up in my little boys room...such good reminders with a bit of heart.
Hoping you can get things running again...we can't handle ourselves without always peaking in on each other eh?
As the saying goes, A clean house is the sign of a broken computer. Take care!
I hope things get better fast. But I agree the timing this week was awful. I love linda's quote though.
Post a Comment