Happy Halloween!
I admit it.
We are hooked on Halloween parties!
This year was no different. We gathered together for a baby shower for this soon-to-be-born-cute-baby-boy.
(aka Little Blake –along with his proud parents)
Not wanting to waste even a moment of playing time, we had a party after a party (we live a little ways apart and don’t get together often enough). After the gifts were opened, we switched gears and all scrambled to the far corners of the house to change our identities.
Some divas showed up, but were quickly apprehended by the local small town sheriff (Who also rounded up another shady character).
The crowd included some other interesting folk…..
It was a great night. Don’t you love it when you can let your hair down and have fun?
Have a fun holiday!
JoAnn
P.S. Some people hide from the camera and have to be edited in.
(Since your play house was so popular with all the kids, we forgive you!)
9 comments:
Happy Halloween, JoAnn! I loved all the creative costumes and seeing all the fun!
I have a fun give away going on..come over and take a look!
Looks like lots of fun! I do love a good halloween party. Mimi
Your family Halloween parties look like THE parties to be at each year! Too fun. Happy happy Halloween!!!
What fun! Happy Hallowe'en to someone who knows how to celebrate!
Do you think that the baby will be a hallowe'en lover after that shower?
I love Halloween. Probably even more than when I was a kid... or maybe just for different reasons. It was a fun party. It was so fun to have so many of the cousins together. It has been a LONG time.
I,ve noticed from your previous posts that Halloween has always been a real celebrative occasion.....we were not allowed to celebrate that event...I think I missed out on some good old fashioned fun.
It was a fun, fun party!!!
Yes , it was a hoot! Thanks again for all your hard work for the shower also. It was fun! High five from one "crazy" to another.
I think halloween parties are Soooo much fun...especially if everyone is willing to participate.
all the photos, and costumes were great to see.
Post a Comment