It's funny,,,just before I was shutting down tonight...I thought I'd check the weather for tomorrow and then I came along your blog. Glad to hear about the results of the tests.
First of all - thank God for that first good report, and I will continue to hold Heidi in prayer. Rain?...well it's started here too. Never believe the weather man unless he says 'chance of rain'!
Todays weather was crazy. I hope your students don't smell like little wet puppies....(one thing I don't miss about the past..Haha) Glad to hear Heidi's news.
I had recess duty today. The rain had temporarily stopped, but it was really cold. Imagine trying to stop 200+ first and second graders from running into a giant puddle the size of a swimming pool. Needless to say we had a lot of wet kids! I am ready for the nice weather to come back.
I am really happy that Heidi is doing so well. Let's hope it continues.
8 comments:
You actually trusted dad? Haha just kidding dad I love you. It was a crazy weather day though. Sorry you had recess duty today
It's funny,,,just before I was shutting down tonight...I thought I'd check the weather for tomorrow and then I came along your blog.
Glad to hear about the results of the tests.
Cute post! I hope you didn't end up TOO wet. :) And I'm so glad to hear that Heidi is doing well so far. We'll keep her in our prayers!
First of all - thank God for that first good report, and I will continue to hold Heidi in prayer.
Rain?...well it's started here too. Never believe the weather man unless he says 'chance of rain'!
Oh, I don't miss recess duty! Hope you didn't get too wet
Todays weather was crazy. I hope your students don't smell like little wet puppies....(one thing I don't miss about the past..Haha) Glad to hear Heidi's news.
I had recess duty today. The rain had temporarily stopped, but it was really cold. Imagine trying to stop 200+ first and second graders from running into a giant puddle the size of a swimming pool. Needless to say we had a lot of wet kids! I am ready for the nice weather to come back.
I am really happy that Heidi is doing so well. Let's hope it continues.
Katie C.
Oh no --a sudden rain storm can be maddening!
I am happy to hear that Heidi's reports were god! I will keep her in my prayers.
Post a Comment