So, summer is already racing along much faster than I want it to.
Two whole weeks have come and gone.
(Why can’t life go as quickly when you are sick, unhappy, bored, tired, or just plain restless?)
The last two weeks of school were ENDLESS and yet these fourteen days of summer have just flown by.
Yes, and I also realize
I
have
not
changed
my blog
in over a week.
I haven’t had time.
Not much to say.
Who really cares?
While some of my favorite blogs have hundreds of readers, I know I only have a small following. While I’m not really writing this blog for fame or fanfare, and I mostly write about my family, it is nice to know someone does enjoy reading it. Tonight my friend Peggy asked me when I was going to update things.
She faithfully checks my blog during her lunch hour and wondered why nothing had changed all week.
Thanks, Peggy, for the caring reminder and for enjoying some of the same things that I appreciate. (Now, about learning to leave comments…..)
My week has involved some fun activities, some time in my flower gardens, and a few family gatherings.
We went to a fun birthday party for Joshua.
His mom made these cute cup cakes.
and this fun game.
![[IMG_0538%255B6%255D.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiRQLB1zhife3Ukiiks-BUa3eNWVJfGP0oZ2TjixHEcfAPeJuJmqwZPJr8Ov9NlpibW72qzl4uCFJlPeoC3kR-UfjDacHUiph1syYnGEhFjwRGdfQv6RZEVDlcafnOT7O1GEd8qUfQzJvFI/s1600/IMG_0538%25255B6%25255D.jpg)
I also got to tend these cuties while their parents got things ready for their move to a new house.
So there you have it-
week two of my summer vacation.
Thanks for stopping by!
JoAnn
5 comments:
You are 100% right about time moving quickly when we are enjoying ourselves...and is sooo DRAGS when we are miserable, bored or depressed.
Your flowers are pretty.
I am tending grandkids right now too...in Reno. Their mom and dad got to take a trip to NYC, so I am here for a week tending. Wow, I forgot how BUSY you keep taking care of a 6 and 4 yr old.
Play play play grandma, come ON !!!
love it though.
I hope your next week is equally enjoyable and lovely.
I also love reading your BLOG so keep it up! It is a great way to keep a journal/family history. I hope we will all be able to rest and enjoy the laziness of summer soon!
Katie C.
You have been busy doing wonderful things, JoAnn! That is what summer is all about...enjoy it! I love your pretty purple wildflowers. Best wishes to your daughter and son-in-law on their move to a new house.
When will life slow down? It seems to be going faster and faster. Your delphiniums are beautiful. Mimi
I love reading your blog. Now if only I could get the internet set up in our new house so we could actually LOOK at your blog. Thanks again for watching the kids last week. I really could not have done it last week without you!
Post a Comment