Thursday, August 16, 2012

Houses or Homes?

I’ve seen some pretty interesting houses this summer.

We spent several days scouting out different Parade of Homes in the valley, which included almost every decorating style you could imagine.

While I saw some lovely “dwellings” (they are just buildings, you know) I find that I am content with my own “home”.

But…

image

link

image

Thanks, family!

(and that includes all of you who were not around when these pictures were taken)

JoAnn

P.S.  It is time for a new family photograph!

6 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I like your home and the people you share it with too! I still refer to your house as "home" and your phone number is saved on my phone as "home" even though I haven't lived there in over 7 years! Karl and I have lived a lot of places but up until now, they were just places we lived. Now that we have a place we can call OURS, it feels so different than the rest. I too am grateful for our home and the family that share it with us!

Pondside said...

I love your 'family wall'!

Lacey said...

Love this post! So so true. :)

Marg said...

What a great attitude. Money does not by family or relationships...

Marg said...

What a great post. Money can not buy relationships or families.
I like those photos. My little office has similar photos. But they store many rich memories in our hearts.

Marg said...

Money cannot not buy family or relationships. I love your idea of home and have similar photos in my little office that bring many memories to my heart.