Monday, September 10, 2012

September Sunday….

Don’t you just love this time of year?

The weather isn’t quite as hot and dry as it has been, the flowers are still pretty, and the air has that smell of change-with Fall just around the corner.

We had a nice afternoon yesterday.

Our daughter Heidi is here for a short visit and all the family came for Sunday dinner.

image

                    Maddie, Heidi, Katie, Aubrey, and Brooklyn

The little girls all cooperated for a photo shoot.

DSC05097

It wasn’t quite as easy getting all five kids to “look at the camera” at the same time.

imageimageDSC05105

Little Olivia found time for a peaceful nap.

image

Aubrey loved crawling in the grass.

image

A little play house time was enjoyed…

image

It was a nice day.

(Sorry that I only have a few pictures to share.)

JoAnn 

P.S.  The windows are finally in the playhouse!

Yippee!

9 comments:

Irene said...

The kids sure do have fun in that playhouse. I am getting so excited for the finished product! I love the cute pictures of all the kiddos, even if they didn't quite cooperate.

wendy said...

how cute is all of that. I bet the little ones had a great time all getting together.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I know nobody will actually believe we didn't copy each other at the beginning of our posts today... but I do think it's pretty funny. Seriously, what are the odds we started out with the exact same sentence. I guess great minds really do think alike. :) Thanks for letting us all invade your house this week. It has been a lot of fun.

Lacey said...

What a fun day! Your grandkids are the cutest!!!

Laser Tysons Corner VA said...

Lots of Good information in your post, I favorited your blog post so I can visit again in the future, Thanks.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Your grandchildren are so beautiful, Joann! The playhouse looks so wonderful and colorful.

I do love the lower humidity and the golden afternoon sun rays...autumn is in the air!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

What cute little blondes!

Marg said...

This makes me miss my little grands. It looks like everything is set to a tea for them. Those photos remind me exactly how I had my hair at that age...So Cute.

Katie said...

Looks like a perfect sunday! Can't wait to see the finished playhouse - it looks amazing!