Labor Day weekend usually marks the official ending of summer vacation. I’ve noticed lots of Facebook posts of friends’ camping trips, canyon breakfasts, picnics, reunions, and other celebrations (last chance outings) going on today!
The air is changing.
Fall is right around the corner.
We have one week of school under our belts and things are looking pretty promising for a great year. I have a cute class and I’m feeling almost organized. Now, if I can just keep the kids from moving in and out….
I haven’t kept my blog very updated this summer (guilt), so I’m combining a lot of activities into one big post.
I hope the pictures will tell a story of a busy, but nice summer.
I love spending time with my family!
It wasn’t a very long summer, and we didn’t go anywhere exotic, but some great memories were made!
What things do you like to do in the summer?
JoAnn
P.S. Farmers’ Market….we’re hoping to get there this coming weekend!
5 comments:
Awww Summa' fun!!! I love the picture of the two little ones sitting on the grass. You've documented some great times!
We have had a pretty great summer. Though in ways I hate to see it end, I am looking forward to having a routine again!
These are the memories that count and last forever. I know that when I look back over my past summer, it makes me so thankful to have had family hang out with us, from camping to reunions.
Our teachers have been on strike for 16 weeks and now as school starts, things are so unresolved. So my teacher friends are not happy. God bless you as a teacher. They are so valuable.
The pictures show a wonderful summer of family fun - it just doesn't get better than that! I love the shots of the babies - baby in the water, two babies together, baby on a bike!! So sweet.
Up here in British Columbia the teachers are on strike. Not a good situation as we go into what should be the second week of the new school year.
Don't feel guilty about not updating your blog during the summer, JoAnn! Summer time is for enjoying free time and good weather to get outside and have fun and not be cramped over a computer! It looks like you had lots of wonderful family time and many happy occasions. Glad to hear you new class is a nice one!
Post a Comment