but celebrating them
with good friends is even better.
Barbara and Michelle, two of my best friends from high school, and I
have birthdays within 5 days of each other.
Happy Birthday Barbara and Michelle!
(Please-no comments about our "stylish" looks!)
5 comments:
Did you have a perm to get that kind of volume? Ha ha! That's a great picture. It's cool you guys are still such good friends.
Love,
Michelle
But what if I really think you all look absolutely beautiful? Is it okay to comment on then? Because that's what I think! :)
Haha, you know you were asking for comments when you said the no comment thing. You actually don't look as bad though as the styles that were popular when Michelle and Heidi were in high school. They had quite the volume in their bangs alone!
I was actually trying to get my hair to do that today!! That is such a cute picture!
Who are these good lookin' chicks?
Was this from a magazine or a movie poster?
Post a Comment