
Getting ready: I got to make the rolls. They turned out o.k.
I used my friend Peggy's roll recipe.

Arriving: My sister Linda and her husband David hosted us all. This was the
"Christmas room".

Taking it all in: The tables were beautiful!

The hostess: Linda

Irene and Andrew

Robbie and Ari

Michelle, Jeff, Diane (another sister),Tessa, Kris, Ari, Jon, Melissa

Tessa

Aunt Mardene

Madison
We didn't get to spend the day with her, Liz, and Karl
and
we missed our daughter Heidi and Ovidiu in Oregon,
and
we missed Ken's family,
but
it was a fun day!
WE LOVE OUR FAMILIES!
5 comments:
How fun. You got some cute pictures. We were sad we missed out as well. We always love family get togethers.
What beautiful decorations, table settings, family, and food! Looks and sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Good pictures!! Your rolls were awesome! Thanks for coming! I especially love the awkward face that I am making in your picture. Can you photo shop me out please?? THANKS
Thanks JO. It was a fun day!! I have some new games for christmas eve which should be a hoot. I love pictures on a blog! I realized after it's too late what looks messy, but more importantly we had a good day! Thanks linda melissa , you make me laugh!
the way that comment posted it looks like I am thanking myself. That was for you Jo! linda
Post a Comment