Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to you....

Yesterday we celebrated Liz's birthday.
What a cute family!

How fast time has gone by! Ashley (left) and Liz (right) share the same birthday (just not the same year).
Happy Birthday to two good friends!


I love this picture!



Lizzie, the sweet baby.


Maddie looks a lot like her mom.
It is really hard to believe that now Liz has her own baby.
Hope the day was a good one!
We love you!






4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Oh I feel so special! Thanks for making my day so great! We do have a cute family don't we???

Katie said...

Cute, cute CUTE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE!

By the way, I LOVE Maddie's hair in these pictures! So stylish!

Stephen said...

What a darling post! I was totally thinking how much Madison looks like Lizzie in those pictures. Happy Birthday Liz!

Lacey said...

Okay, that was really just Lacey, but I'm sure Stephen feels the same way!