Only two more days of school left before the holiday break! Do you think I'll be able to find my desk in time to spend two wonderful weeks relaxing at home?
Aren't you glad that's not really how your desk looks? At least you get two weeks off. Some of us poor souls only get a day or two off. Although, after hearing what you have to deal with, the two weeks are pretty necessary to re-charge.
5 comments:
Only two days to go! You deserve a nice, relaxing break! Hope you get it!
Aren't you glad that's not really how your desk looks? At least you get two weeks off. Some of us poor souls only get a day or two off. Although, after hearing what you have to deal with, the two weeks are pretty necessary to re-charge.
That's funny!(at least when you blog I know you are alive,burried maybe, but alive) linda
Only one day left at the moment I'm writing this. Just think... one more day and then two blissful weeks off! If that's not a grand Christmas present!
You are too organized to have a desk that looks like that! I cant wait for our Christmas party!
Post a Comment