My sister Linda took me to Hobby Lobby the other day. I had only heard about the store,
but had never been there.
It was HUGE!
I found a few bargains (70% off) to help brighten up a dreary month.
The most I paid for any thing was $15.00.
but had never been there.
It was HUGE!
I found a few bargains (70% off) to help brighten up a dreary month.
The most I paid for any thing was $15.00.
The little basket is filled with "Dollar Tree" lemons.
I have a new favorite store!


5 comments:
Cute stuff! I LOVE a good deal. I just bought a bunch of childrens books at the DI. They all look brand new, but I only paid fifty cents for each of them. :)
You really had never been to a hobby lobby before??? I love that store! It really is a fun store though.
It was fun! I love bargin hunting and refurbishing old things and I love the DI. Way to go Jo! linda
I need someone who has great style (like YOU) to help me decorate my house! I really like all your great finds.
Hobby Lobby has such great deals. My mom goes there all the time! I love going in right after a holiday because they have things so darn cheap! I got some Christmas stuff 90% OFF. We got my wedding announcements there too. It is such a great store! Looks like you found some really incredible stuff! They have a new location out on Bangerter and 11000 south or so.
Post a Comment