Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's a mystery......

Recently, we had a fun weekend with our granddaughter Maddie (and her mom and dad).
She is a cute little girl with a lot of energy.
We enjoy every minute of playing time with her.

The other day my husband asked me if I had renamed one of his computer files.
No.
(I have better things to do.)
Looks like a mystery to solve.

I asked him what it was renamed.
He said, "fffgggiiiiiiilllll".




I think we solved the mystery!

Case closed.

(Thanks for the pictures. I "borrowed" them from Liz, who "borrowed" them from Lacey! And Thanks, Andrew, for sending the evidence incriminating Maddie)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have photographic evidence.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. After my brain surgery I was trying to do a letter to Chris on his mission and this is what I saw on the screen.dfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I kept think what the heck! I couldn't tell that my left hand was resting on the keyboard and I was actually doing it! I've come a long way but Maddie is still way ahead of me! what a cutie she is!!! from auntie Linda

Lacey said...

I am truly impressed. I can honestly say that I only recently figured out how to 'on purpose' change file names (it was always accidentally before). Yet here's Madison at the ripe, young age of 17 months, already computer savvy. Love that girl!

The Razon's said...

that is so funny! She is so cute isnt she!