Saturday, January 31, 2009

A new project.....

Ken has been busy making some new cabinets for our home office.
Currently, the room has one fake-wood book case, an old sewing machine cabinet, two mismatched desks, one old end table, a filing cabinet, a white book case, an old wing back chair, and a sofa couch. (It is our junk room!)
Yes, the room could use a little help!

Phase I: one of two matching cabinets (with a lot of hidden storage). We haven't picked out the hardware yet, and the wall paint will need to be changed, but I am excited. Down the road we have more big plans, including a built in desk and wooden floors. Stay tuned for Phase II.

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

It looks so great! I am always so impressed with the things Dad can do! I want him to build me a house :)

Lacey said...

That will be way nice when it's finished! What color are you thinking for the walls?

Anonymous said...

I wish I could steal Ken and put him to work for me for a while!