Sunday, January 25, 2009

One more reason why I LOVE being an auntie

Kelli (back), Joanna, Audrey, and Liz

I just saw this cute/funny picture on Audrey's facebook page (I have never seen it before).
These great girls are just a few of my terrific nieces
(and I have some awesome nephews, too).
FUN MEMORIES!

(Aren't you all glad that you get to style your own hair now?)



6 comments:

The Razon's said...

that picture is darling. Its so crazy how fast life changes and we are all grown up.

Kelli said...

This is a fabulous picture. Doesn't look like I liked to be the center of attention, does it?

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Oh man we are cute! Hahaha... oh boy.

Lacey said...

Cute girls! I love old pictures!

Anonymous said...

Made me laugh out loud..what cuties! Kelli, you are just full of life! (linda)

Anonymous said...

I think my hair looks pretty good!!! Haha, I love that picture. And Linda, you are right, Kelli is full of life, it's called being pregnant. Hehe