Monday, March 2, 2009

How much longer until spring?


The wind is whipping the trees against the windows.
The sky is gray.
It looks like rain.


I'm tired of wearing my coat.
Besides....
My fingers are itching to dig in the dirt.

WHEN WILL IT BE WARM ENOUGH TO ENJOY THE SPRING BLOSSOMS?


(Do you think it is too late to plant my fall bulbs?)


2 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

You're so funny mom. But I am grateful you enjoy gardening because I lOVE your yard. It is always so beautiful!

Small House said...

Oh funny. I still have fall bulbs I didn't plant. I wonder......?

I'm glad you're going to do a food storage post!! It's okay if you link to mine. I feel like I need to do something fancy. But I won't cause I'm not (fancy that is). Let me know when you do, and I'll put a link from my blog yours. Sure fun reading your blog.
Have a good day.