
It was a great party (I'm told)!This cute centerpiece is a diaper cake made by my sister Linda.
She rolled up diapers and shaped them with ribbons.
Looks good enough to eat, doesn't it?
We have a sort of new tradition in our family.
Since we live a few hours drive away from each other, we include everyone in our "showers".
Men. Kids. Everyone.
(Who wants to drive that far and then hang out in the basement?)
Our menu:
Chicken Orzo salad
sweet and sour meatballs
cucumber sandwiches
rolls
relish tray
lemon bars
peanut butter bars
chocolate dipped strawberries
chocolate chip cookies
mini eclairs
Thanks to everyone for doing all the work!
Sorry I missed it!
(Thanks, Liz, for the pictures.)
4 comments:
I forgot about your liking to have showers with men. So funny. Hope you are feeling better today!
It was a great party. Thanks to all who helped!
What a spread! Looks like it was a fun party. Sorry you weren't able to make it.
Katie, I'm craving some of your cucumber sandwiches! You are now going to be our next family cook~ Hope I wasn't too "Red" helping you!
Post a Comment